Documents required at the time of counselling /reporting
List of Documents required for Admission at the time of Counselling:
Attested true copies of the following documents must be submitted and Original Documents of these should be produced for verification at the time of Interview/counselling or whenever called for:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary or Equivalent Certificate).
- Marks List of 10+2.
- Marks Lists of Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) or B.H.M.S. from I to Final Year/Prof.
- Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) or B.H.M.S Degree Certificate.
- Internship/House Job Certificate.
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC Caste Certificate..
- Declaration of not belonging to the creamy layer of the society duly signed by OBC candidates (as per directions of NCBC, ref: http:// ncbc . nic .in / html / creamylayer.html (for National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur only).
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (for in service candidates).
- Copy of Forwarding letter & Proforma for Central Govt. nominees (for National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur only).
- Registration Certificate of Board of Indian Medicine.
- Demand draft of the Non-refundable Token fees of Rs. 20000/- (Rs. Twenty Thousand) in favour of Chairman, AYUSH UG Counselling Admission Board, Rajasthan payable at Jodhpur
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
- Other (please specify).